Look who's decided to come back?

Honestly, i don't know why i've decided to blog in here again when i have this, this and this to worry about.

I will try to make this blog as 'low profile' as ever. Well, i'll try that is. So if you stumble upon this blog, do drop a line or two by commenting. Let's move on with the rantings shall we?

I'm pretty much bored of working in a hotel. Lately i've been thinking of switching courses..no wait, i'll rephrase that again. I been thinking of changing course eversince i started Hotel and Catering Management. See the differences? No? Neither do i...

So anyway, i've been thinking of doing either Mass Communication or picking up Hair Dressing. Either one. Good?

Frankly speaking, i've been intrested in doing Mass Comm ever since i was in highschool when i was browsing around the net but somehow, my dad talked me into taking up this hospitality course. But sad thing is that, if i do major in Mass Comm, chances of me working in Brunei is slim to none. As for hairdressing, i don't know why it suddenly popped into my head..i just thought of it.

Wouldn't it be cool to have me cutting your hair? I thought so..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

APL*ITUNES 866-712-7753 on your bank statement? YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED.

Foreigner marrying a local Bruneian. A step by step guide.

"You have a lucky face" / "You are lucky" scam.