And the winner is....

Ladies & Gentlemen, presenting a raw talent (and i really mean raw!) found in Brunei's Pilihan Akira Talentine 2007 semi-final, i give you...

THE OH-OHHHUGHLY YOU MAN! (Please pause the music on the left side, and click below's play button to play..)

Only You.mp3


Only You lyrics the Brunei way!

Ooonly youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...*tarik panjang*
Can-de make o this word seeemss raaiiighhtt
Oooohlyyy youuuuuuuuuuuu....
Can-de maaake da darkness briiighttt
Only youu-ugh and you a-loonneee..
Can treeeat-ugh me like you doooo
And fiiill my hard with lub
For only youuuu...

Oh-ohughllyyyy youuuuu.....
Caaan-de makeee oorr this chainsss in meeeeh
Foo-urrr it's yuuuuu
You arrrrr myyyyy desineeeee..
Whenn you hodd my haaaand i and-derstaandd
The mah-jick thaaaat youuuu dooo..
You'rd my dream comeeee trueeee-ugh
My one and only youuuuu.....

Oh-ah-ohughhlyyyyy youuuuuuuuuu..*tarik panjang*
Caiineeee-deh make o dis chainns in mehhh
Foourrrrr it's youuuuuuu...
You arrrrlll my desineeeeee...
Whennnn you hoddd my heaadddd, i eeuhhnderstannnd
The mah-jick thaaaat youuuu dooooo-ugh
You'reee-ugh my dreaammm camee true..
My one and only youuuuuuuuuuuuuu...*tarik high + super panjang soft tone*(echo: one and only you)

Right...P2F (Passport 2 Fame) anyone?


In Him

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

APL*ITUNES 866-712-7753 on your bank statement? YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED.

Foreigner marrying a local Bruneian. A step by step guide.

"You have a lucky face" / "You are lucky" scam.