Hello 2014!

Managed to slip in a last minute trip to the border for a quiet celebration with Calla and a few friends to welcome the new year.

As I reflect back on 2013, I feel it's been a rather quiet year for me. My highlight of the year would definitely be my proposal to Calla back in June. And then taking a trip to Bali as a best man for my friend's wedding. Besides those two events, I feel like the first 3/4 of my 2013 are filled with memories of  me being busy with work. And then the remaining 1/4 of my 2013 is of me being a major bum.

I sure hope 2014 will be a more exciting year.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

APL*ITUNES 866-712-7753 on your bank statement? YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED.

Foreigner marrying a local Bruneian. A step by step guide.

"You have a lucky face" / "You are lucky" scam.